DIN EN ISO 9001 is the "heart of quality management systems", which is based on a wide range of other management systems. The revision at the end of 2015 saw a completely new structure and new focus.
We give you the certainty that at the end of the introduction process, a documentation which is easy to handle by the employees and which will bring real value to your company! . e do this according to the motto "as much as necessary, as little as possible"!
- Review of existing documents
- Definition of the necessary documents and documents
- Creation of the complete documentation necessary for the certification
- Discussion of internal processes (process analysis)
- Reparation of an action plan for the next steps
- Assistance in carrying out a management assessment
- Preparation and organization of the auditing by a qualified body of your choice
- Training of your employees in the field of management systems
- Training of executives for the introduction and further development of management systems
- Training and instruction of internal auditors
- Training and advising on management processes in accordance with organizational culture
- Development and facilitation of kick-off events for the introduction of management systems
Step by step in professional independence. Whoever wants to go the first steps alone can easily stumble. Let yourself be accompanied and advised on the topics:
- Viability of the business idea
- Creation of a business plan
- Identification and assessment of opportunities and risks
- Determination and procurement of start-up capital
- Acquisition of subsidies
- Business registration
- Consolidation of the market position
A company founding in Germany is an administrative challenging task. Let yourself be accompanied by us to the numerous institutions involved, such as the administrative authority, the notary, the court of registry, the chamber of commerce, banks, professional associations, insurance companies, etc.
We lead you to the goal: a successful company foundation and business acquisition.... close
The operation of unmanned aeronautical systems is steadily increasing. Unfortunately, the incidence of unmanned aerial vehicles is also increasing. We therefore offer a special pilot training to incoming pilots of unmanned aircraft, which provides you with the necessary knowledge for safe use of the unmanned aerial system. This training is a prerequisite for the granting of a general ascent permit in some German federal states.
- Air law, permits
- data protection
- Design and function of the UAV / UAS
- Flight physics, UAS technology, various flight modes
- Hazard assessment, security rules and checks